1. visit our website https://www.slobeltour.com (hereinafter: “the Website”) or
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM YOU?
1.1. When you use our Website and Social Media channels, we collect:
• technical information about the device you are using, such as your IP address, browser type, geographic location and operating system;
• information about your surfing behaviour, such as how long you visit the page, which links you click on, which pages you visit and how often you visit the page.
1.2. When you fill in the contact form and/or contact WhatsApp via our Website, we collect:
• your basic identity data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc…;
• information regarding your position such as your company name, VAT number, delivery address, etc…;
• information regarding your location;
• the content of your communication.
1.3. When you contact us via e-mail, telephone or Social Media channels with a specific question or complaint, we collect:
• the basic identity information you provide to us, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number;
• the content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself (who among us you correspond with, date, time, etc.);
• publicly available information on your profile on Social Media channels;
• any other personal data you provide to us.
2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS?
2.1. SLOBELTOUR processes your personal data in order to communicate with you or to respond to your question or comment in an efficient manner. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the protection of SLOBELTOUR’s legitimate interest, namely to make it possible to communicate.
2.2. SLOBELTOUR processes your personal data if this is necessary to be able to defend us in legal or other proceedings. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the protection of SLOBELTOUR’s legitimate interest, namely to be able to defend us in legal proceedings.
2.3. SLOBELTOUR processes your personal data to perform statistical analyzes in order to improve our Website, products and services or to develop new products and services. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interest of SLOBELTOUR, namely to enable the continuous improvement of the Website, the Social Media channels, products and services.
2.4. SLOBELTOUR processes your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to comply with any reasonable request from authorized agents or representatives of police, judicial authorities, government
agencies or bodies, including competent data protection authorities. SLOBELTOUR may, on its own initiative, transfer your personal data to the police or to the judicial authorities as evidence or if there is a justified suspicion of an illegal act or crime that you have committed through, or with the help of, the use of the Website, our Social Media channels or other communications with us. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary to comply with the legal obligations resting on SLOBELTOUR.
2.6. SLOBELTOUR may process your personal data to inform any third party in the context of a possible merger with, acquisition from/by or divestiture of that third party or a similar corporate transaction, even if that third party is located outside the EU. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the protection of SLOBELTOUR’s legitimate interest, namely to protect our commercial and business interests.
3. WHO RECEIVES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
3.1. With the exception of the situation described in clause 3.2 below, SLOBELTOUR will not transmit your personal data to third parties in an identifiable manner without your express consent. However, you
understand that if you use our Social Media channels, your personal data will also be processed by the providers of these social media. More information about how these providers process your personal data can be found in their respective privacy policies.
3.2. SLOBELTOUR works with external processors such as IT service providers to provide you with the Website and to process your personal data on our behalf. These external processors may only process your personal data on the express and written instruction of SLOBELTOUR on behalf of SLOBELTOUR. SLOBELTOUR guarantees that all external processors are selected with the necessary care and obliges them to respect the security and integrity of your personal data.
4. WHAT ARE OUR QUALITY GUARANTEES?
4.1. SLOBELTOUR makes every effort to process only those personal data that are necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
4.2. Your personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the objectives as described above. SLOBELTOUR will de-identify your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes described above unless:
• there is an overriding interest of SLOBELTOUR or another third party in keeping your personal data identifiable;
• there is a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order preventing SLOBELTOUR from de-identifying them.
4.3. SLOBELTOUR will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or theft as well as against accidental loss, falsification or destruction. SLOBELTOUR will only grant access to personnel or external processing companies that process personal data for us on the basis of the “need-to-know” principle. This means that both the personnel and these third-party processing companies are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
However, you understand that safety and security are best efforts obligations.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
5.1. You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. You must always specify which processing activities you wish to exercise your right of access to. However, SLOBELTOUR has the right to reject certain requests for access if these requests are clearly aimed at causing nuisance. SLOBELTOUR also has the right to reject a request for access if its granting has disproportionate negative implications for the rights and freedoms of others, including SLOBELTOUR itself.
5.2. You have the right to request that any personal data concerning you that is incorrect be corrected free of charge. If a request for correction is made, this request must be accompanied by proof of the defective nature of the data for which correction is requested.
5.3. You have the right to request that personal data concerning you be deleted if it is no longer required in light of the purposes described above. However, you should keep in mind that a request for deletion by SLOBELTOUR will be evaluated against:
• overriding interests of SLOBELTOUR or another third party;
• legal or regulatory obligations or administrative or judicial orders that may contradict such removal. Instead of deletion, you can also request that SLOBELTOUR restrict the processing of your personal data if and when (a) you contest the accuracy of that data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above, but you need this information to defend yourself in court.
5.4. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you are in a special and specific situation that justifies such an objection. You must notify us of that situation, so that we can assess your request correctly.
5.5. You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form any personal data that you have provided to us if the processing is based on your consent or on an agreement concluded between you and us and if the processing is carried out by automated means .
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple, small text file containing personal data that is sent along with the pages of SLOBELTOUR and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information collected therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third party on a subsequent visit. Web beacons, pixel tags or social media cookies also fall under the term cookies. These are used for the integration of various social networking sites on SLOBELTOUR. Embedded elements of third parties (content made available on SLOBELTOUR by a third party and also stored there) can also be displayed on our website. In addition, the content of SLOBELTOUR can be shared via social network sites by means of the ‘share’ buttons present on various pages. Examples of such social networking sites are Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Disqus and Twitter. Cookies fall under personal data, so their processing is governed by our privacy statement. The processing of functional cookies is based on our legitimate interest, as the functional cookies are required for the proper functioning and security of SLOBELTOUR. The other cookies will not be placed unless SLOBELTOUR has received your permission. Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to their origin, their function and their lifespan.
• First party cookies: these are cookies that are placed directly on the website by SLOBELTOUR.
• Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are placed on the SLOBELTOUR website by third parties. They are placed by another domain name (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter or Facebook).
• Session cookies: these are cookies that are stored temporarily. These will be deleted as soon as you close the browser.
• Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on your device for the duration specified in the cookie. They are activated every time you visit the website. Type
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
These cookies allow us to track visits and traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move around the site.
Marketing or tracking cookies
Thanks to these cookies we can show you advertisements tailored to your interests. This way you always see messages that are relevant to you. These cookies make it possible to track your surfing behavior on SLOBELTOUR and to compile your user profile. This profile is then used to show you advertisements that match your personal interests.
Social Media Cookies
Thanks to these cookies you can ‘like’ certain parts of the site and easily share it on social media. They enable the integration of social networking sites on our website.
Cookie settings of your browser
We point out that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu. To better understand these settings, the following links may be helpful.
• Cookie settings for Edge
• Cookie setting for Chrome
• Cookie settings for Safari
• Cookie settings for Firefox
What cookies does SLOBELTOUR use
Manage your cookie preferences here
Manage your cookie history here
If you have any questions, you can always contact us using the details below: SLOBELTOUR – YOUR TRAVEL PARTNER firstname.lastname@example.org