from €300.00
Make a reservation
Villa TOD with swimming pool – 12p – Hrušica – 18056

Description

DESCRIPTION

Very skillfully renovated to retain the old world charm of a local dairy built in 1902 to Villa TOD. This property has been completely renovated into a 6 bedroom, ensuite country-side lodge villa. It boasts extensive countryside views, seclusion, greenery, peace, no neighbours and offers amazing bike and hiking trails.

A huge semi-professional kitchen, lounge and dining table that facilitate 12 guests. Also included is a billiard table, table tennis, club outdoor facilities, grill, swimming pool and outdoor bowling area “Bocce”.The whole villa (400 m2 living area and 2000 m2 garden) is to the disposal of guests.

Tourist Tax: included in the Rates

 Final cleaning: included

Guarantee : 400 euro : included and returnable 2 days after check out

ARRIVAL  :  FROM  15.00 H

DEPARTURE   :  UNTIL 11.00 H

MINIMUM STAY : 3 NIGHTS


CANCELATION POLICY
Guests must pay a deposit of 40% of final fee with reservation. The remaining 60%  is payable 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation is possible until 35 days before arrival with refund of the deposit.

Suitability

Non-smoking throughout

Food & drink / Kitchen

Kitchen
Oven
Refrigerator
Tea / coffee maker
Welcome pack

Bedroom

2 Twin beds
5 Queen beds
Linen

Bathroom

Toilets
Towels

Living area

Dining area
Seating Area

Facilities

Baby chair
Clothes rack
Cot
Tile floor

Outdoors

Barbecue
Garden
Private parking on site
Terrace

Wellness & outdoor swimming pool

Jacuzzi
Outdoor swimming pool

Media & technology

Flat screen TV
Free wifi

Entertainment & family services

Biking
Billiard table
Bowling
Caves
hiking
Table tennis

Others

Trieste & Miramare Castle

Type

Villa

Availability

  • Not Available
  • Available

Reviews

0 review

Write a review

€300.00 per night

Owner

sava02

Member Since 2022

Maybe something for you too?

4 Star Bohinj Eco hotel (Standard room) – 13857

0/5 - not rated yet 0 reviews
2 1 1

6 Amazing wooden houses for 3-4 people – 14170

0/5 - not rated yet 0 reviews
4 1 1