from 0 review
Other apartment in this accommodation:
This apartment is located between the towns of Izola and Portoroz in the vicinity of the Strunjan Nature Reserve and belongs to a resort. Here you can enjoy the great climate, the wild nature, long sunny days, beautiful sunsets and so much more. It is the perfect place to enjoy the peace and comfort of the natural environment and the mild Mediterranean climate.
This accomodation is suitable for 4 adults and 2 children and has a living room, kitchenette, bathroom with shower and terrace or balcony.There are 5-6 beds.
There is free entry to the outdoor swimming pool and the hotel beach (open from 15.6 until 15.9)
The price includes also free entry to the animation in high season (july-august) and to the indoor swimming pool (closed july-august)
Tourist tax : 2,50/night/person
Registration fee: 1,00/person
Final cleaning: 40 euro
Supplement for pets: 20,00 euro/night
Supplement voor baby cot: 7,00 euro/night
CHECK-IN : FROM 15.00 H
DEPARTURE : UNTIL 10.00 H
MINIMUM STAY : 4 NIGHTS
Guests are required to pay a deposit of 30% of the final amount upon booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 15 days prior to arrival.Cancellations can be made up to 15 days before arrival with a refund of the deposit.
In case of cancellation from 14 days before arrival, the total amount will have to be paid.
Leave a reply