from 0 review
Other accommodations in this resort:
MAMI-7P ALJE-2P PRITI-2P ELBA-4P
Apartment RANA in Križevci is surrounded by a private property of 20,000 square meters, with its meadows full of flowers and a beautiful view of nature. The household consists of several buildings.
The main house is 150 years old and is entirely made of wooden beams, traditionally covered with dense mud, according to the architectural standards of rural architecture at that time.
On the other side of the yard, there are beautiful apartments, each unique in its own way.
This apartment is located in a room with a mezzanine that was once intended for drying agricultural products and can accommodate up to 4 people. It has a kitchen with modern equipment and a bathroom. In front of the apartments there is a covered hall with a bench where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the whole household. The outdoor sauna and swimming pool is complementing the whole estate, making it a perfect getaway for your whole family and friends!
Breakfast can be ordered at least 24 hours in advance and costs 15 euro/person
Tourist taks adults: 2,00/night
Tourist taks children (7-18 y): 1,00/night
Final cleaning: 75,00 euro
Small pets : 15 euro/day (+ additional cleaning fee of 35 euro)
CHECK-IN : From 14.00 H
DEPARTURE : Until 10.00 H
MINIMUM STAY : 2 nights in ordinary season
(minimum stay 20/06 – 10/09 : 4 nights)
Guests are required to pay a deposit of 30% of the final amount upon booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation is possible up to 30 days before arrival with a refund of the deposit.
Leave a reply