from 0 review
Other apartment in this accommodation:
This apartment which is part of a resort is located at 1050 m height in the heart of the Maribor forest and is only 300 m distant from the upper funicular station of the largest Slovenian ski centre. The place offers an unique experience of peace, quiet and merging with the beautiful nature that surrounds it.
There are 42 km long ski trails, cable cars to the centre of Maribor, numerous hiking and mountaineering trails, energy trail and adrenaline bike park Pohorje.
This place is a favourite ski destination. The slopes are connected by 5 chair lifts, 16 ski lifts and a gondola.
The apartments are located directly connected with the Wellness building and all are equipped with cable LCD TV and WI-FI internet.
This apartment (6+1 adult or 6+2 children up to 11,99 y.o) has a fully equipped kitchen , a living room with dining area (sofa bed which can become a comfortable bed for 2 people) , a fireplace, one bedroom with double bed (or 2 single beds) and an extra bed, the other bedroom with three single beds, two bathrooms with shower or bathtub and a toilet.
You can use the services of the Wellness House with additional charge
Tourist tax adults: 3,00/person/night
Tourist taks children (7-11 years): 2,25/person/night
Baby cot + pets : possible with supplement
Final cleaning: 35,00 euro
CHECK-IN : From 15.00 H
DEPARTURE : Until 10.00 H
MINIMUM STAY : 2 nights
(except the period 29/12-02/01 : 3 nights)
Breakfast buffet possible (adult): 18,00/person/day
Breakfast buffet possible (child 2-11 years): 11,00/person/day
Guests are required to pay a deposit of 30% of the final amount upon booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 15 days prior to arrival. Cancellation is possible up to 15 days before arrival with a refund of the deposit.In case of cancellation less than 15 days before arrival, the full amount will be charged.
For the period 16/12-27/02 the full amount will be charged if you cancel from 21 days before arrival !
Leave a reply