This apartment can be found in the beautiful Soca Valley where you can experience various outdoor activities and adrenaline sports on the water. Apartment EVA 3 is located in a large house where 3 almost similar apartments (EVA 1 – EVA 2 – EVA 4) can be booked.
from €150.00
Make a reservation
Apartment EVA 3 with pool in Soca Valley – 25660

Description

Other rooms in this accommodation:
EVA 1 EVA 2 EVA 4

This apartment can be found in the beautiful Soca Valley where you can experience various outdoor activities and adrenaline sports on the water. Apartment EVA 3 is located in a large house where 3 almost similar apartments (EVA 1 – EVA 2 – EVA 4) can be booked. In total, a maximum of 16 people can stay there. Two apartments are accessible from the ground floor, the other two on the first floor. All apartments are modernly equipped. Each apartment contains a separate bedroom, kitchens with dining area, bathroom and sitting area where the second bed is removed from the wall (with the same quality as the bed in the separate bedroom). Each apartment also has a terrace or balcony with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountain range. All apartments have access to the garden, outdoor kitchen and swimming pool.

Tourist tax adults : 2,00/night

Tourist tax children up to 7 years : free

Final cleaning : 50,00 euro

Supplement for pets : 10,00 euro/night

Winter package for 2 persons : 550 euro

(included : 2 nights stay in an apartment + breakfast for 2 + romantic dinner for 2 + massage for 2 + snowshoes)


CHECK-IN : FROM 14.00 H

DEPARTURE : UNTIL 10.00 H


MINIMUM STAY : 1 NIGHT


CANCELLATION POLICY

 Guests are required to pay a deposit of 30% of the final amount upon booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 10 days prior to arrival. Cancellation is possible up to 10 days before arrival with a refund of the deposit.

Suitability

Non-smoking throughout
Pet allowed (extra charges)

Food & drink / Kitchen

Coffee maker
Dishwasher
Electric kettle
Kitchen
Oven
Refrigerator

Bedroom

Double bed
Linen

Bathroom

Bathrobe
Hair dryer
Toilets
Towels

Living area

Dining area
Seating Area
Sofa

Facilities

Air conditioning
Floor heating
Hardwood or parquet floors
Iron
Safe

Outdoors

BBQ facilities
Garden
Private parking on site
Terrace

Wellness & outdoor swimming pool

Loungers
Outdoor shower
Outdoor swimming pool

Media & technology

Flat screen TV
Free wifi

Entertainment & family services

Caves
Fishing
Kayaking
Paddle Boarding
Paragliding

Others

Cycling
Hiking
Skiing

Type

Apartment

Availability

  • Not Available
  • Available

Reviews

0 review

Write a review

€150.00 per night

Owner

sava02

Member Since 2022

Maybe something for you too?